Distribution construction has been the foundation of Pike’s Energy Solutions since 1945. We are experts in the business.
We’ve built and maintained millions of miles of overhead and underground distribution lines, while maintaining continuous electric service to our customers.
Today, more than 4,000 of Pike’s employees are dedicated to our customer’s daily distribution needs.
Our Construction & Maintenance Solutions include:
- Overhead construction and maintenance
- Underground construction and maintenance
- Joint trench/multiple utility installations
- Transformer installation for industrial, commercial, and residential customers
- Underground cable replacement
- Line upgrades, reconductoring, and other modifications
- Concrete encased duct
- Project and construction management
- Relocations associated with roadway improvements
- Make-ready work for communication infrastructure
- Lighting installation and maintenance
- Directional boring
- Emergency storm restoration